blogger visitor counter

Widgets



For some people, packing on muscle is easy and for others it's a real struggle. You work out 3 to 4 times a week and it's either slow gains or no gains in muscle mass what so ever. You find yourself frustrated and asking questions like, am I doing the right workouts? Am I exercising enough? Are my genetics stopping my muscle growth? Well I'm about to give you one trick that will help you gain muscle easy. It worked for me. I gained just over 1 stone in under 3 weeks. It doesn't include taking pills or any kind of supplements and it doesn't change the bodies natural processes.

That 1 trick is, WORK OUT YOUR LEGS!! (You guys are like "duur" lol. Stick with me I'm going somewhere).

It might sound very simple and very basic but a lot of people don't do it and are ignorant of this. When it's leg day they skip it or find an excuse. The funny thing is I used to be one of those people. I actually didn't know how important it was. My excuse was "my legs are worked out in sports". If I had known how big of an impact it would have made, I would of started way earlier.

The turning point was when I was in the gym a few years ago and someone came up to me and said, "do you work out your legs". That's when I had to make a change, that's when i started working out my legs.

Your legs are the largest muscles in your body. So when you work them, you burn more calories and shred a lot more fat. When you burn fat you are more lean and the more lean you are the bigger you look. Exercises like squats, dead lifts and leg press to name a few will provide serious mass to your legs.

Another cool thing about working out legs is that when you add serious weight to the exercise, your body releases testosterone into your bloodstream. Testosterone helps with the growth of muscle. So in essence, since testosterone is in bloodstream it's not just your legs that gain size, your whole body gains size too.

Now you know the 1 trick that I use to build muscle mass you can go ahead and stop skipping legs day.. I don't know anyone that wants to look like a light bulb.


Hey folks, Harry here. Visit my site http://www.gymdatbody.com

Here you will find free advice and tips on Health, Fitness and Nutrition that will help you have a healthier life and have you looking good in no time.

GymDatBody Keeping The Generation Active!!!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Harrison_Uwah