blogger visitor counter

Widgets


There is a reason why some guys are able to lose weight fast and effortlessly and others find it to be a very difficult task. The main difference lays in the mindset. Learn to think and behave like a thin man and soon you will become one.
Here are some points I want you to think about...
#1. - You are not condemned by genetics.
Many people blame genetics for their failures. I promise you that this is a mental world and with the right mindset you can overcome anything. Take Terry Fox as an example.
As you may know, Terry was a Canadian athlete that embarked on a cross-Canada run to raise money and awareness for cancer research, after one of his legs was amputated.
I constantly remind myself that if Terry was able to run through Canada, one of the world's biggest countries, without a leg there is no physical precondition that can stop me from achieving my goals.
The only difference between Terry Fox and the people who hardly achieve anything is the mindset. HBO took Terry's case to the screen; I encourage you to watch it to find inspiration.
#2. - Simple and easy works, difficult and complicated fails.
The business of fitness and diet is a multi-billion dollar industry. They profit from over-complicating simple stuff. It's easy to feel overwhelmed with all the information we are constantly been bombarded with. And if that is not enough, everyday new evidence comes and contradicts the previous facts.
Simple things work, and they are able to stand the test of time.
When you are trying to find a method that will help you get in shape remember it has to be an easy to follow system. If you feel overwhelmed and stressed look for a new strategy.
If you keep it simple your mindset will be on the right place and you will see results fast.
#3. - Don't let your environment affect your mindset.
When I told my friends and family I was going to lose weight and improve my shape they laughed. I know they love me, and now that I've lost 20 kg, they are happy for me. But in the beginning they were not very supportive.
Don't tell people you want to improve your health and looks. As a general rule they won't be very reassuring. They'll find out when they witness the new you. Remember, before we see results, first we need to change our mindset and that will be very difficult to achieve if we have a lot of people over our head.
Have you ever seen fitness models on magazines and commercials, and thought to yourself "I want my abs to look like that!" Well, work on your mindset and then find an easy to follow system and I promise you will have the body you want.
I'm a full time professional photographer making a living from this exciting and dynamic profession. From hanging out with hot models everyday I learned their fitness and weight loss secrets. I would highly suggest you go to http://www.alphamaleworld.com to get more tips and info so I could get you started in the right direction.